Administrative Assistant To Executive Director
17 people are interested
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Administrative Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support to the Executive Director. The position includes data-entry, clerical and phone support as well as performing other job related duties.
TIME COMMITMENT: 3-5 hours per day, 2-5 times per week.
- Assists ED with communications to donors, volunteers and Directors
- Schedules appointments for meetings.
- Work on key projects as necessary
- Oversee constituent data consolidation and validation projects
- Takes meeting minutes for committee meetings and Board of Director meetings
- Act as liaison with other departments and key personnel.
- Clerical experience in fast pace environment
- Highly organized.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize objectives and timelines
- Good computer skills, including Word & Excel. Will be trained on internal program.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable on phone and talking with diverse background of people
- Team player with outgoing personality
- Flexible hours (some meetings take place early evening)
- Multi-lingual a plus but not mandatory
About Steven’s Hope:
Steven’s Hope provides families of seriously ill or injured children with housing, emotional support, and other essential needs during and after a child’s treatment. Please visit or website at www.stevenshope.org for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
1014 W. Foothill Blvd Ste BUpland, CA 91786
- Executive Admin
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Reading / Writing
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3-5 hours per day, 2-3 times per week
- Team player with outgoing personality, Flexible hours