ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Administrative Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support to the Executive Director. The position includes data-entry, clerical and phone support as well as performing other job related duties.
TIME COMMITMENT: 3-5 hours per day, 2-5 times per week.
- Assists ED with communications to donors, volunteers and Directors
- Schedules appointments for meetings.
- Work on key projects as necessary
- Oversee constituent data consolidation and validation projects
- Takes meeting minutes for committee meetings and Board of Director meetings
- Act as liaison with other departments and key personnel.
- Clerical experience in fast pace environment
- Highly organized.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize objectives and timelines
- Good computer skills, including Word & Excel. Will be trained on internal program.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable on phone and talking with diverse background of people
- Team player with outgoing personality
- Flexible hours (some meetings take place early evening)
- Multi-lingual a plus but not mandatory
About Steven’s Hope:
Steven’s Hope provides families of seriously ill or injured children with housing, emotional support, and other essential needs during and after a child’s treatment. Please visit or website at www.stevenshope.org for more information.
- Executive Admin
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3-5 hours per day, 2-3 times per week
- Team player with outgoing personality, Flexible hours
- Social Media Coordinator
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Team
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Financial Analyst
- Sponsorship Team Member
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant To...
- Board Member/Associate Board...
- Administrative Assistant