Social Media Coordinator
Steven's Hope for Children
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
We are looking for individuals as part of our marketing team to reinforce and assist with our business goals using one or more socialmedia platforms.
TIME COMMITMENT: 5-15 hours per week
- Maintain editorial calendar for social media and collaborate with the Marketing team to create new and engaging content that aligns with marketing initiatives
- Be responsible for daily editorial and content scheduling and posting across multiple social media channels.
- Assist in concept development, copywriting, photo asset selection or creation and project management of social media campaigns.
- Monitor social conversation and interact and engage with customers through social media channels.
- Analyze social media engagement metrics, such as new user growth, fan likes, comments and shares, clicks to website and report these numbers on a weekly basis.
- Assist Marketing team with various projects, as needed.
- Ability to contribute to and follow various marketing strategies relating to each medium.
- Detail oriented,
- Quick learner
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of different social media channels, specifically, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Excellent written and communications skills
About Steven’s Hope:
Steven’s Hope provides families of seriously ill or injured children with housing, emotional support, and other essential needs during and after a child’s treatment. Please visit or website at www.stevenshope.org for more information.