SPONSORSHIP TEAM MEMBER
Sponsorship team members seek and develop relationships with large, medium and small businesses for financial support of Steven’s Hope as part of a multi-year partnership benefiting both parties.
TIME COMMITMENT: 3+ hours per week
- Identify and pursue fundraising opportunities for the organization including in kind donations, online campaigns, restaurant fundraisers, special events, corporate donations, etc.
- Maintain contact and relationships with sponsor prospects.
- Maintain calendar and meet deadlines for event sponsorship.
- Prioritize projects to keep multiple projects moving in a timely manner
- Report progress in sponsorship research, sponsorship inquiry, and outcome to the Sponsorship department.
- Interpersonal skills and friendly demeanor
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask, self-motivated.
- Previous Fundraising experience a plus .
About Steven’s Hope:
Steven’s Hope provides families of seriously ill or injured children with housing, emotional support, and other essential needs during and after a child’s treatment. Please visit or website at www.stevenshope.org for more information.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3+ hours per week
- Team player
- Social Media Coordinator
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Team
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Financial Analyst
- Cashier For Retail Thrift Store
- Sponsorship Team Member
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Sales Floor Associate for Retail...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant To...
- Assistant Manager For Retail...
- Board Member/Associate Board...
- Administrative Assistant