The Fort Williams Park Foundation is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to join our Board and Volunteer Committee to help provide our large corps of volunteers with an organized, comprehensive, and positive experience performing activities in support of our many objectives in horticulture, ecology, education, and fundraising.
- Chair Volunteer Committee (recruit members, manage objectives, set meeting agendas, run meetings).
- Recruit volunteers and respond to inquiries for information about volunteer opportunities.
- Serve as liaison to connect volunteers with appropriate staff or committee.
- Coordinate scheduling and supervision of volunteer groups (by staff and/or volunteer Team Captains).
- Manage volunteer database (contact info, interests, skills, type and dates of activities, log of hours, etc.).
- Ensure ongoing engagement and communications with existing and potential volunteers, before and after their volunteer activity.
- Promote the mission and objectives of the Fort Williams Park Foundation.
This position is multifaceted and dynamic, requiring leadership and the ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of people, committees, and organizations.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Part-Time (hours will fluctuate based on season)