The Brownwood Library is seeking to start an outreach program to homebound patrons. You can connect with one or many homebound book-loving patrons. This opportunity would involve:
1. Connecting with book-loving homebound patron(s)
2. Talking with them to determine what types of books they enjoy reading
3. Create a schedule, with the patron(s), to check out books at the library, deliver new books and return books to the library.
- Literacy / Reading
- Elder care
- Adult Education
- Library Sciences
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- "Book a Genealogist" Volunteer
- Baby Storytime Facilitator
- Computer class teachers needed!
- Like to be in the spotlight?...
- Love to shop? Shop for homebound...
- Scan and upload genealogy files...
- Use your video skills to share...
- DVD/CD polisher
- Research and online selling...
- Do you love gardening? We're...
- Love children and the library?...
- Needle Leaders needed for Yarn...
- Therapy Dogs wanted for Library...