Do you want to make an impact in the tech community of Seattle and help with pipeline of women pursing tech careers?
We want to partner with your company to facilitate and lead an interactive workshop onsite at your company. This opportunity allows you and your colleagues to be role models to high school girls in the community. The best part is that the girls will learn a new skill. We've worked with start-ups, emerging tech companies and large organization on past workshops.
We will work with you to ensure that the entire process to be fun! We can collabrate on a concept or you can take the lead, we are totally flexible. Our workshops are normally on a Saturday. Most workshops last from 5 to 8 hours depending on the project and are super innertactive. Additionally host can also provide meals (breakfast & lunch) for the girls.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Soft Circuits
- Virtual Reality
- 3D Printing
- User Design
- Game Devlopment
- Web Development
- Internet of Things
- Data Science
- Raspberry Pi
If you are interested or want more information please let us know.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Software Development
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- High School Program Director:...
- Graphic Designer, Bay Area Chapter
- Call for Day-of ACT-W New York...
- Career Events Lead: ChickTech...
- Partnerships Lead, ChickTech...
- Call for ACT-W Austin Conference...
- Volunteer Lead - Houston
- Twitter Bot Workshop Leader,...
- Communications Lead - Atlanta
- Workshop Leader, ChickTech Atlanta
- Call for ACT-W Boston Conference...
- Communications Lead - Houston
- Call for ACT-W Seattle...
- Development Manager/Fundraising...
- Career Events Manager, ChickTech...
- Mobile App Design Workshop...
- ChickTech Social Media Lead,...
- Women in Tech Events Manager,...
- High School Program Volunteer:...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta