Interested in volunteering for a good cause? Then MAII has an opportunity for you. We are looking for volunteers to help us at our fundraising dinner on June 25th, 2017. Ministries of Aides International Inc. (MAII) is a humanitarian relief non-profit organization under title 501(c) 3 focusing on helping needy children and families worldwide. We are currently working on our upcoming fundraising gala which will benefit helping finishing building 3 schools in the towns of Robert, Bazillan and Chouchou Bay in the country of Haiti. The gala coordinator will have duties such as sending emails, making phone calls, follow up with reports from various component of the gala team. No previous volunteer experience is required. If interested, Please contact us at 617-250-8516 or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also visit our website at www.themaii.org.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer User Experience...
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Marketing Director/ Advertising
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- GENERAL HELP FOR FUNDRAISING...
- Office Administrator
- Director of Development
- Looking For Fundraising Dinner...
- Office Assistant Administrator
- WEBSITE DESIGNERS/DEVELOPPERS
- Office Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Office Secretary
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Child Sponsorship Program Director