BOARD MEMBER / ASSOCIATE BOARD MEMBER
Steven’s Hope for Children is looking for individuals, both retired or in the work force, that want to make a difference in the lives of families with seriously ill children by serving as Board Members or Associate Board Members. If you want to get involved in a variety of projects and help an organization grow over time, this is the opportunity for you.
Current areas of interest are people with backgrounds in: finance, project management, fundraising, social media, website design, and communications
TIME COMMITMENT: 4-6 hours per month for meetings, committee meetings, orientation sessions, and special events, including preparation time. Hours may vary based on your involvement with a particular committee or event.
- Know the organization’s mission, policies, programs, and needs
- Serve as active advocates and ambassadors for the organization and fully engage in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for the organization to advance its mission
- Leverage connections, networks, and resources to develop collective action to fully achieve the organization’s mission
- Help identify personal connections that can benefit the organization’s fundraising and reputational standing, and can influence public policy
- Prepare for, attend, and conscientiously participate in board meetings
- Participate in one or more committees
- Follow the organization’s bylaws, policies, and board resolutions
- Give a meaningful personal financial donation
- People ready to share their time, talent and treasure
- People who believe in our core values
- People who enjoy creating the future rather than merely evaluating the past
- People who are willing to learn, be creative and open-minded
- People who are team players
- People who have demonstrated commitment to the values and mission of the organization
- People who are passionate about making a difference by helping others
- Expertise in an area that is needed as a Board Member or Associate Board Member
About Steven’s Hope:
Steven’s Hope provides families of seriously ill or injured children with housing, emotional support, and other essential needs during and after a child’s treatment. Please visit or website at www.stevenshope.org for more information.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Service Assistance
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- 4-6 hrs per month
- Social Media Coordinator
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Team
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Financial Analyst
- Sponsorship Team Member
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant To...
- Board Member/Associate Board...
- Administrative Assistant