Every year AARP Foundation Tax-Aide prepares taxes for thousands of Montanans. We need someone to coordinate the communications activities across the state. This would include being a part of the State Management Team to assist in recruiting volunteers, reaching out to those who need help preparing their taxes, and looking for new ways to expand the program. You don’t need to know anything about preparing taxes to provide this support!
- Hours are flexible and you can work from home anywhere in the state.
- Some travel is required (one or two meetings a year) and travel costs are reimbursed.
- A 2-year commitment is desired.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- As required with most effort Sept-Mar
- Some travel is required, expenses are reimbursed