Today we communicate a lot through social media. We use Facebook, Twirter, and our emails and phones to stay in touch with our family and friends. For seniors, this may not be possible. They might not know how to gain access to these services. Volunteer to help them get going, and get back in contact with their loved ones. This could be the only form of communication they have with some of them, and without it, they might lose touch. Help them get started, and learn the basics!
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Google Apps
- Social Media / Blogging
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1x a week to 1x a month- up to the volunteer
- Shoreline: On-Call Volunteer
- Help Seniors Get Around
- Central District: Help Us With...
- Want your group to make a big...
- Are you interested in a career...
- Return a favor for a veteran
- Give 2 hours a month and change...
- You are special; here's a chance...
- Seattle: On-Call Volunteers...
- Mow-a-thon in North Seattle
- Your driving skills are in great...
- Be A Companion!
- Do you live in or near Kirkland?...
- Show off your driving skills!
- Redmond: Senior needs assistance...
- Companion Needed To Help A Woman...
- Veterans Driving Veterans
- Your group will make a difference
- Habla Espanol?
- Is Farsi a language you speak?