Home-bound seniors often have very few visitors and little communication outside of the home. It can be days or weeks before they have quality communication with friends or family. Become a friendly caller today and help bridge this gap. Be a friendly voice that lifts the spirits of home-bound seniors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Call a list of home-care clients and be an uplifting voice to seniors facing loneliness.
- We are especially in need of bilingual (Spanish and English) volunteers.
If you are interested in this role please fill out our online application so that a staff member can give you a call with more details, answer any questions you have, and make sure it is a good fit for you: http://bttr.im/qvrgd
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers should commit for 3-6 months.
- Volunteer Photographer at Winter...
- Shopping for Seniors
- English Tutor
- Fund Development Volunteer
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer
- Be a Friendly Caller to our...
- Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer Photographer/Reporter
- Volunteer Champion
- Volunteer-Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteer-Volunteer Coordinator...
- On-Call Transportation Assistant
- Contracts Support Volunteer
- Refugee Christmas Project...
- Champion Manager
- Graphic Designer Volunteer
- Refugee Childcare Volunteer
- Refugee Mentor
- Come and See Tour Volunteer
- Communications Intern