Volunteer Role: We look forward to welcoming our first volunteer Administrative Assistant as part of an exciting team to serve as our receptionist and administrative assistant for the Habitat affiliate office in the Development/Fundraising department. This position is for you if you are looking for an opportunity to perform office tasks that directly support our ministry to build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter for hard-working families.
Location: As our Administrative Assistant, you will work in the offices of our ReStore location at 13369 W. Colonial Drive in Winter Garden.
- The Administrative Assistant provides a variety of simple to complex administrative support duties to the Director of Development, including call and email screening, maintaining calendars, scheduling, correspondence, typing, data entry, research, analysis, project management, writing reports, filing, and document preparation.
- Answer basic questions about the ministry and distribute written materials, as appropriate.
- Enter data relating to donations received in the donor database
- Assist with email and direct mail, as appropriate
- Proofread copy and prepare correspondence as needed.
- Report to the Director of Development for West Orange Habitat for Humanity.
Length of Appointment and Time Commitment: The Administrative Assistant serves two days per week (4 hours per day) from either 10-2 PM or 1-5PM for a minimum of 3 months.After three months, the Assistant may be reappointed for another three months at the discretion of the supervisor.
Qualifications: We’re looking for you if you bring a basic knowledge of computer and data entry along with a pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, and dependability!
Support: We’ll provide training for this new position - the Director is available for questions/assistance.
Age Requirement: NoneDress Code: Business CasualApply today by calling 407-809-4411 or email email@example.com
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 days per week (choose either 10-2 pm or 1-5 pm)
- Your smile is welcome along with a willingness to be part of a great team!