- Assist in Food Pantry with moving, storing, and organizing product, as directed.
- Assist in loading/unloading of trucks, customer’s vehicles and/or donor’s vehicles as needed.
- Assist with janitorial duties to ensure cleanliness in all areas of the Social Services Department.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality for our program participants.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two hour timeslots between 9am - 4:30pm