- Greet visitors, answer telephones and relay calls and messages to appropriate staff members.
- Assist applicants with completing employment or volunteer applications packages.
- Assist Volunteer Coordinator with projects.
- Provide administrative support as directed.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two hour times slots between 9am - 4pm
- Volunteer must complete Safe from Harm Training which wil be given by The Salvation Army Staff.