Companion Volunteers Needed
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
23 people are interested
Are you looking for a rewarding volunteer experience? Friendly visitors are urgently needed! Homestead Hospice of Columbiais seeking caring and dedicated volunteers to provide companionship to patients and support for families.
Some of our opportunities include:
- Visit with a patient and provide companionship
- Sit and offer a listening ear, have simple conversations
- Watch a movie, play cards or board games, walk outside
- Do crafts, help patient write their life story
- Offer a calming presence just by being there
Know that hospice volunteering is as rewarding for you as it is for our families!
About Homestead Hospice
7825 Broad River Road, Suite 100, Irmo, SC 29063, US
Homestead Hospice will be the driving force for continued improvement of hospice care in the communities we serve. We will provide exceptional comfort care to all of our patients and their families during life's most important journey.
Homestead Hospice provides physicial, emotional and spiritual comfort to patients and families. We focus on comfort, symptom management and quality of life.