WHAT: Westchester Land Trust needs your help planting 300 trees and shrubs as part of its Forest Restoration Project at Otter Creek Preserve. We will dig holes, move trees and shrubs, fill holes, spread woodchips, water plantings and cut and install metal fencing.
WHEN: Friday, April 7th
Saturday, April 8th
Sunday, April 9th
10am - Noon
Noon - 2pm
2pm - 4pm
- This project is best suited for ages 12+.
- Wear sturdy shoes or boots and clothing that can get dirty.
- We recommend you bring a hat, work gloves, sunscreen, and water.
- Tools will be provided, but please bring your own shovel if possible.
- There are no restroom facilities on WLT preserves.
For more on Otter Creek Preserve visit WLT's website: westchesterlandtrust.org
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- We are asking for commitments of 2 hour or more.