Food Pantry Volunteer (Intake)
Fri Mar 16, 2018 09:00 AM - Mon Dec 31, 2018 04:00 PM
2212 N. Market StreetChampaign, IL 61822
- Perform intake duties for services, and assist program participants in accessing services.
- Prepare and maintain paperwork as required for reports.
- Assist in Food Pantry with moving, storing, and organizing product, as directed.
- Assist in loading/unloading of trucks, customer’s vehicles and/or donor’s vehicles as needed.
- Assist with janitorial duties to ensure cleanliness in all areas of the Social Services Department.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality for our program participants.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two hour timeslots between 9am - 4pm
- Volunteers must complete Safe from Harm Traniing which will be given by The Salvation Army Staff.
Report this opportunity