HealthStreet is a community engagement program, through the University of Florida's Department of Epidemiology, whose mission is to reduce disparities in health research and access to health care. We assess the health concerns and conditions of people in the community, and refer people to relevant medical and social services, as well as opportunities to participate in health research at the University of Florida.
We are currently searching for volunteers to assist in administrative duties such as pulling files, organizing documents, creating copies of flyers, assisting in event coordination, and assisting in front desk duties. These duties are a tremendous help to the operation of HealthStreet!
We are looking for an organized, reliable, consistent and energetic individual to assist in our day-to-day operations!
We require 10 hours a week, but more time input would be greatly appreciated. We hold preference for morning availability and a consistent schedule.
**Please provide a brief introduction of yourself and/or your most recent resume/CV for review
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 10 hours per week
- Seeking Volunteers in Calhoun...
- Seeking Volunteers in Gulf County
- Seeking Volunteers in Clay County
- Seeking Volunteers in Gadsden...
- Seeking Volunteers in Baker County
- Seeking Volunteers in Washington...
- Seeking Volunteers in Monroe...
- Seeking Volunteers in Jackson...
- Seeking Volunteers in Liberty...
- Seeking Volunteers in Bay County
- Seeking Volunteer in Volusia...
- UF HealthStreet is looking for...