ReSOURCE Burlington's Household Goods Store offers the opportunity for highly organized individual interested in retail and social media marketing to gain hands on experience in a busy non-profit organization.
Specific Tasks Include;
Social Media Campaigns
Marketing of store sales and events
Increase store's social media presence
Assist in the planning and implemetation of store events
Outreach and guerilla marketing to local colleges and universities
Experience with multiple social media platforms
Experience with Adobe Suite for graphics production
Skilled use of camera (digital peferred)
Shoulds be highly organized and enthusiastic about non-profit work
ReSOURCE Burlington Household Goods Store Manager
Minimum of 8 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Occasional weekend event coverage.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
ReSOURCE Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Design & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Retail / Sales
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hrs/wk and weekend event coverage
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Development and Marketing...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- Appliance Shop Volunteer