ReSOURCE Burlington's Household Goods Store offers the opportunity for highly organized individual interested in retail and social media marketing to gain hands on experience in a busy non-profit organization.
Specific Tasks Include;
Social Media Campaigns
Marketing of store sales and events
Increase store's social media presence
Assist in the planning and implemetation of store events
Outreach and guerilla marketing to local colleges and universities
Experience with multiple social media platforms
Experience with Adobe Suite for graphics production
Skilled use of camera (digital peferred)
Shoulds be highly organized and enthusiastic about non-profit work
ReSOURCE Burlington Household Goods Store Manager
Minimum of 8 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Occasional weekend event coverage.
- Event Design & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Retail / Sales
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hrs/wk and weekend event coverage
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Development & Marketing Projects...
- SMOP-Spring Move Out Project Event
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- Green Up Day Event
- Art Education Internship (r)
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!
- Appliance Shop Volunteer