We are in need of mentors! Looking for positive adult role models to volunteer their time to become a mentor for youth in our programs here at Grand Rapids Center for Community Transformation! Requirements for mentoring are the following:
- 18 years or older
- Spend a minimum of 4 hours a month with youth
- Meet at least twice a month with youth
Mentors can help their youth with homework, job applications, college applications, explore Grand Rapids, attend events, share a meal, etc.
If interested in learning more about the GRCCT Mentoring Program, please contact Amanda at email@example.com.
- Child Development
- Adult Education
- Youth Services
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a month
- Mentor a 12-year-old boy
- Youth ESL/ELL Tutors Needed
- Mentor refugee youth: Ionia
- Male mentors
- AmeriCorps Youth Services...
- Mentor 19-year-old refugee
- Tutor at the Grand Rapids Center...
- Mentor a Youth at the Grand...
- Mentor French-speaking 17 year...
- Mentor 18-year-old refugee
- Be an AmeriCorps Member in...
- Mentor juvenile youth (14 years...
- AmeriCorps Bethany Global...
- Mentor a Youth through the Grand...
- Mentor a teen
- GRCCT Youth Mentor
- French Speaking ESL Tutors Needed