RECRUITING NEW BOARD MEMBERS 2020
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
19 people are interested
KIDZ HUB IS RECRUITING NEW BOARD MEMBERS FOR 2019/2020
KiDz HuB Board Member Job Description
- Be informed about the KiDz HuB’s mission, goals, policies, and services.
- Actively participate in all KiDz HuB board meetings, discussions and events, paying careful attention to your duties of care, loyalty, obedience and confidentiality.
- Be well prepared for all board and committee meetings by reviewing the agenda and any supporting materials provided to you prior to the meeting.
- Be respectful and open to the potentially conflicting opinions and points-of-view of your fellow trustees.
- Participate on at least one KiDz HuB committee.
- Make an annual donation to KiDz HuB at a level commensurate with your resources.
- Fulfill your fiduciary responsibilities, including reading, understanding and monitoring the financial statements and audit reports provided to you.
- Speak on behalf of the KiDz HuB to the community.
- Contribute to the KiDz HuB’s fundraising efforts by providing and cultivating prospects.
- Sign and adhere to the KiDz HuB’s conflict of interest policy and code of ethics.
- Do not make special requests of the KiDz HuB staff without prior express permission of the CEO or full board.
- Do not act independently of the KiDz HuB board without prior express permission of the full board.
- Publicly support all decisions made by the full KiDz HuB board, even if decisions conflict with your opinion and/or vote.
What makes our mission "Giving Youth A Global Voice" meaningful to you?
What are some of your prior board leadership experiences?
What skills, connections, resources, and expertise do you have and to offer and are willing to use on the behalf of KiDz HuB Media Network?
Do you have any worries or concerns about joining the KiDz HuB Board of Directors?
Do you have personal aspirations that could be enhanced by serving on the KiDz HuB Board service?
How much time a month can you commit to meetings and serving the KiDz HuB mission?
What motivates you? What are cause/s you passionate about?
What are your expectations from the management of the nonprofits where you’ve served as a board member?
Are you willing to make a financial commitment that is a stretch? (financial commitment to a fundraiser or help plan a fundraiser)
Are you willing to bring awareness to the KiDz HuB Mission by sharing our cause within your network (business/personal)
How important is socially interacting with other members?
Give an example of a conflict that you have had in the workplace or in your life and explain how you came to a resolution.
Are you willing to pay the BOD annual (tax deductible) dues $?
**Have you ever been in a position where you were required to provide oversight OR enact policy for the benefit of an individual, group, or team? Explain.
Can you meet in person once per quarter in the New york Tri-State Area
- Are you able to do Skype/Google Hangouts/conference call for our monthly Board Meeting times (except for those times when we have an in-person Board Meeting?
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About KIDZ HUB MEDIA NETWORK INC
3171 US HIGHWAY 9, SUITE, OLD BRIDGE, NJ 08857, US
"To train and mentor youth as Junior Broadcasters and provide various platforms for them to engage the world."
Our program teaches youth that they are not too small to make a big impact.
Our coverage and spotlight focus on youth that is making a difference in the community are key to getting our Hubbers to 'switch on' to the world around them.
We'll work with your schedule.
3171 US Highway 9 NorthTicetown PlazaOLD BRIDGEOLD BRIDGE, NJ 08857
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 HOURS PER MONTH
- Board Interview: Accelerate your application by doing our online Telointerview. Just Click HERE: shorturl.at/iwyCR - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5owt1RBUpk