Manager of Corporate Partnerships
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: Director of Development
The Manager of Corporate Partnerships is responsible for increasing the visibility of the In Her Shoes Foundation by identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding corporations, corporate and private foundations. He/She will be actively engaged in working to establish long-term partnerships and strengthen existing relationships with the corporate and foundation sector, as well as other key communities, that will result in funding for the immediate and long-term goals of the Foundation. The position provides the expertise to advance IHSF’s interests by researching and identifying sources of support, proactively seeking opportunities to generate new proposals based on corporate guidelines and interests, and by maintaining strong communication ties with corporate and foundation donors and prospects.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Work collaboratively with the Development Director to successfully identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward corporate prospects.
- Develop a tiered "high-value-ROI to dollars" Corporate Partnership/Sponsorship program, including dollar amount levels, durations, opportunities for specific event or program support (i.e. Girl Rising), and/or in-kind donation opportunities.
- Work with IHSF Director of Marketing & Communications to develop marketing collateral and/or website content to promote the Corporate Partnership program.
- Work with Director of Development to create an annual plan for achieving Corporate Partnership fundraising goals.
- Research, identify, and acquire business as sponsors/Corporate Partners of IHSF.
- Maintain a rigorous schedule of contact to build relationships with Corporate Partner prospects; create and utilize compelling presentations to open conversations; use both digital and face-to-face modes of communication.
- Develop highly competitive proposals for Corporate Partner prospects and leverage diverse corporate goals and preferences in conjunction with IHSF goals.
- Monitor proposal deadlines, prepare and edit proposals, and manage proposal submissions. Work with Director of Development to finalize and execute proposals.
- Stay in regular contact with current Corporate Partners to encourage ongoing or upgraded financial support.
- Maintain detailed records of solicitation activities to support a long-term relationship-management approach.
- Work with IHSF’s CMO and Directors of Development, Marketing & Communications, and Membership to increase Corporate Partnerships through cross-communications (donor, volunteer and member), event committee recruitment, fundraising drives, mail and social media campaigns, and other tactics that build awareness for Corporate Sponsorship opportunities.
- Regularly advise IHSF CEO, CMO, and Directors on Corporate Partners’ areas of interest and/or special requirements in the development and presentation of proposals.
- Prioritize Corporate Partners into A, B, and C levels based on employees, level of financial support, term of commitment, and relationship with IHSF on a quarterly basis.
- Share IHSF logos and "support language" with Corporate Sponsors for use on their website or in advertising.
- Work with IHSF Website Developer to regularly update website with current Corporate Partner information.
- Initiate opportunities for current IHSF volunteers to interact with corporate partner prospects.
- Facilitate Corporate Partners’ interest in employee volunteer programs and/or fundraising drives working with Volunteer Coordinator.
- Make public appearances/accept speaking engagements to share information about IHSF with potential Corporate Partners.
- Solicit Corporate Partner Executive participation as volunteers in Fundraising Event Committees.
- Supervise and collaborate with other Development staff.
- Knowledge of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies and techniques, particularly in the area of corporate and
foundation fundraising techniques required.
- Experience in Business Development or sales
- Experience in non-profit preferred.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with prospective corporate and foundation donors, and interact via telephone and in person with institutional representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to take primary responsibility for diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated record of success in generating significant commitments from corporations, foundations.
- Business Analysis
- Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Project Manager
- Manager of Fundraising/Corporate...
- Facilitators Needed for Teen...
- Legal Council
- Sr. Manager, Communication
- Facilitator for Teen Girls...
- Director of Operations
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Representative
- Finance Coordinator
- Human Resources Manager
- IHSF Blogger
- IT Specialist
- Director of Human Resources
- Grant Writer
- Graphic Designer