Reporting to the Vice President of External Affairs and working closely with the Director of Communications the Graphic Designer will assist with multiple print and digital design projects and serve as a production support system to the external affairs team.
- Providing production and design support on a wide variety of digital and print projects
- Resizing PSAs for release
- Creation of custom icons and graphics
- Creation of fact sheets, postcards, and other collateral material
- General updates of templated materials for teams across the organization
- Pre-press work and print coordination for a variety of materials
- Review and update PPT decks and individual slides
- Download and organize photos from events and site visits
- Photo retouching
- Stock Photo Research
- Organization of shared assets within the external affairs team
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proven skills in typography, layout, and branding, and enthusiasm for new design trends and technological resources.
- Fluency of Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with web best practices including social media trends and basic understanding of HTML/CSS a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances in a busy environment while maintaining a creative approach to solving problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain strong professional relationships with a range of groups, volunteers, and associates virtually.
- Excellent problem-solving and implementation skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Must be proactive, willing to learn and a self-starter.
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Youth Services
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Ability to work 2-3 hours a week