Every year AARP Foundation TaxAide prepares taxes for thousands of Montanans statewide. We need someone to coordinate the communications activities across the state. This would include becoming a member of the State Management Team to assist in recruiting volunteers, reaching out to those who need help preparing their taxes, and looking for new ways to expand the program. You don't need to know anything about preparing taxes to provide this support!
- Hours are flexible and you can work from home anywhere in the state.
- Some travel is required (one or two meetings a year) and travel costs are reimbursed.
- A 2 year commitment is desired.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As required, with most effort in Sept - Mar
- Some Travel is required. Travel expenses are reimbursed.