We are a 501 (c) 3 non profit organization dedicated to inspiring and nourishing children with cancer through the therapeutic form of the arts. We are currently seeking an individual(s) who is/are fluent in english and hebrew, someone who is able to translate information and put it on a PowerPoint presentation.
This person will be the assistant to the Presdient and Administration Coordinator and will be assisting with documentation, computer work, and the ability to communicate effectively.
Please inquire with your resume and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 months
- 150 hours
- Volunteer Magazine Editor ASAP...
- Volunteer Director of Development
- VP of HR
- Volunteer CPA
- Graphic Designer for NonProfit
- VP of Marketing
- Package Assembler Volunteer
- Fundraising Assistant
- Children Programs Coordinator
- Piano Tutor for Child Fighting...
- Development Director
- Administration Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Costume Designer for TV Show
- Director of Development
- Volunteer Producer!
- Volunteer Talented Guitar Tutor
- Volunteer Artist Manager
- PR Social Media Coordinator