We’re a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, 100% volunteer run, and proud to have just celebrated our 3rd anniversary of bringing the FUNNY to Tucson.
But at $5 a ticket, nobody’s getting rich here. Improvisors are warm, wonderful people - but fundraising isn’t among our skill sets.
Help us support the growth of our theater by driving our fundraising, memberships, and grant writing efforts. The donations you gather will help us improve our facilities, add more shows, and spread the funny farther and farther.
Extra bonus points for volunteers includes earning credits for our Improv Classes! Think you could perform like us? We bet you could, too. Our classes will show you how.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Our operational meetings are on Thursday Evenings
- Help us build a team to support your fundraising!
- Help us push our papers!
- Spend an Evening Laughing
- Spread the Word! We need...
- Do you Mailchimp? We need your...
- Volunteer Wrangler
- Gotta count those beans! We need...
- Facility Maintenance
- Improv Assistant
- Training Center Director
- Operations Manager
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Sign, sign, everywhere a sign!
- Sell Tickets & Munchies!
- Spend an evening laughing!
- Money for the Funny!