Infectious Disease Care Volunteer EvergreenHealth
25 people are interested
Infectious Disease Care and Wound Care at EvergreenHealth hospital volunteers needed.
Assist patients and families prior to and after procedures, support staff with tasks.
- Reception duties of greeting and escorting patients to and from procedure area.
- Filing and copying.
- Assembling patient packets.
- Escort patient to transport or from exam rooms.
- Assist families to destinations.
- Answers telephone if needed.
Hours: one weekly 2 hour shift M-F 8:30 - 10:30, 10:30 - 12:30 or 2:30 - 4:30 pm
Qualifications: Must have excellent customer service skills. Must be mature and have sound judgement - age 18 or older. This position requires mental and emotional stability, positive, cooperative attititude, mature judgement, friendly outgoing disposition. Must treat all colleagues with respect.
Volunteers may not provide hands-on care of patients.
We'll work with your schedule.
12040 NE 128th StVolunteer ServicesKirkland, WA 98034
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hour shift 1 X wk, 8:30 - 10:30, 10:30 - 12:30
- Excellent customer service skills, maturity with sound judgement. Age 18 or older.