If you want to share your bright smiles, feed the hungry, and make new friends look no further! Come volunteer at the Society of St. Vincent de Paul - help us fulfill part of our mission by feeding the hungry.
SVDP partners with the Houston Food Bank to provide 10 pallets of fresh produce and refrigerated items to the community.
Volunteers are needed from 9:30am - 1:30pm to help prepackage food for distribution. Volunteers would assist with any of the following activities: Bagging produce, breaking down boxes, restocking pantry, assembling emergency food bags and clean up.
The remaiing dates of the 2017 Friday Food Fair Prep days are: Aug 18, Sep 1, Sep 15, Oct 6, Oct 20, Nov 3, Nov 17, Dec 1 and Dec 14
Many of our Houston neighbors rely on us to get their healthy, nutritious fruits and veggies and we need YOU to help us make it happen!
Please contact Patrice for more information and how sign up: 713 434 6588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- able to sit or stand for extended peroids
- Help Feed Houstonians
- Group Activity - come share your...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Share your bright smiles,...
- Volunteer Food Depot Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Satisfying Saturday - Volunteers...
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Donation Center Volunteer
- Pantry Helpers needed!
- Prepare to impact the World! -...