Friendly Friday - Help prepackage fresh produce for our Food Fair.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul partners with the Houston Food Bank to provide Food Fairs on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. We need your help to prepackage the 10 pallets of produce on the Friday before the Food Fair. Our volunteers help with anything from bagging smaller produce for easy distribution, restocking the pantry shelves, assembling food bags for the pantry to cleaning up afterwards.
Many of our Houston neighbors rely on us to get their healthy, nutritious fruits and veggies and we need YOU to help us make it happen!
Please contact Patrice for more information and how sign up: 713 434 6588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Problem Solving
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- able to sit or stand for extended peroids
- Help Feed Houstonians
- Group Activity - come share your...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Share your bright smiles,...
- Volunteer Food Depot Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Satisfying Saturday - Volunteers...
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Donation Center Volunteer
- Pantry Helpers needed!
- Prepare to impact the World! -...