Friendly Friday - Help prepackage fresh produce for our Food Fair.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul partners with the Houston Food Bank to provide Food Fairs on the 1st, 3rd and 4th Saturdays of the month. We need your help to prepackage the 10 pallets of produce on the Friday before the Food Fair. Our volunteers help with anything from bagging smaller produce for easy distribution, assembling food bags for distribution to cleaning up afterwards.
Many of our Houston neighbors rely on us to get their healthy, nutritious fruits and veggies and we need YOU to help us make it happen!
Please contact Patrice for more information and how sign up: 713 434 6588 or email@example.com.
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Problem Solving
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- able to sit or stand for extended peroids
- Looking for community project...
- 2018 Group Activity - come share...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- New Year - New Goal - Giving...
- Is it crunch time? Volunteer...
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Volunteers needed for LARGE Food...
- Donation/Distribution volunteers
- Give Back in 2018 - Friendly...
- 2018 focus for the year - share...