Crank the music up, and meet new people as you serve others!!!
At the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVDP) we host Saturday Food Fairs. To make these events successful, we need you (willing volunteers) on Friday to help package produce for the Food Fair Distribution.
SVDP partners with the Houston Food Bank and purchases 10 pallets of nutritious fresh produce and fruit to be distributed to those in need. Volunteers assist with any of the following activities: bagging produce, breaking down boxes, restocking the pantry, assembling emergency food bags, and clean up.
Come play as you serve others!!!
Please contact Patrice for more information and how sign up: 713 434 6588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Inventory Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour shift
- able to stand for extended peroids
- Want your company or school to...
- Group Activity - come share your...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Food Fair - share your giving...
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Prepare to impact the World! -...
- Treats for you and our community
- Fun, Friendly Friday- Help...
- Trick or Treat - Give them...
- Share your bright smiles,...
- Volunteers needed for LARGE Food...
- Crank up the Music at our Friday...