There is a community garden in our courtyard where vegetables and flower are grown for both beauty and function. The produce is used by our culinary team throughout he harvest time to promote healthy living. As our garden is now, residents can't care for it - as some would like to help do.
You or your group can help us make a more accessible garden by building table height garden beds with paths for wheel chairs or walkers to go through them.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Project Based
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Build a Garden for our residents...
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Come garden with us!
- Nail Care/Manicures
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Pretty Nails for Easter and...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy