Looking for a community event? Come volunteer at The Society of St. Vincent de Paul!!
At the Society of St. Vincent de Paul part of our mission is to feed those in need in our community. To do that effectively, we need you and your friends to share your smiles, hands and heart at our Saturday Food Fairs.
On the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month, The Society of St. Vincent de Paul partners with the Houston Food Bank to provide fresh produce to those in need in our community. The future dates are: Aug 5, August 19, September 2, September 16, October 7, October 21, October 28, November 4, November 18 and December 2.
On Food Fair Saturdays, we need as many as 30 volunteers to have a fun and successful event. Our volunteers assist with anything from: set-up, intake, loading/unloading shopping carts, assisting people to their vehicles, and clean up. The volunteer shift is 7:30am - 11:30am. The time flies and it is a great way to serve others, laugh and have some fun while making a positive impact on the community.
If you are interested, have questions or would like a tour to see if our facility meets your needs, please contact Patrice @ 713 434 6588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- Want your company or school to...
- Group Activity - come share your...
- Resale Shop Associate
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Fall is in the air - great time...
- Friendly Friday - Pantry Helpers...
- Donation Center Volunteer
- Pantry Helpers needed!
- Prepare to impact the World! -...
- Share your smiles, and heart as...
- Fun, Friendly Friday- Help...
- Share your bright smiles,...
- Volunteer Food Depot Associate
- Volunteers needed for LARGE Food...
- Crank up the Music at our Friday...