The Greenway's Engagement & Social Media Coordinator is looking for an assistant! One thing is guaranteed -- this volunteer will NEVER be bored. Working on the Greenway is a unique experience, and one that provides countless professional experience for anyone!
This volunteer could be asked to create social media posts, file, write thank-you notes, disperse marketing information, assist with a volunteer workday/event, or simply attend to any duties that are top priority for the day. We will cater this position to your skills and interests so the volunteer opportunity truly fits you!
If you are interested in this spot, please contact Caitlin Anderson at 803.547.1009 or CaitlinAnderson@ASCGreenway.org. From there, we can set up a time to meet and tour the Greenway grounds.
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Professional Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible with preferred 6-10 hours a week
- Friendly, Organized, Flexibility
- Photographer/Videographer Needed!
- FLYERS Afterschool Volunteers...
- Greenway Trail Workday!
- Blue Star Blitz Hike-a-Thon &...
- Community Outreach -- Greenway...
- Earth Day Volunteers
- Adopt-A-Highway Trash Pickup on...
- The Haigler Club - Young...
- Exceptional Equestrians,...
- Summer Concert Series
- Plant-A-Row for the Hungry Garden
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Earth Day Celebration on the...
- Animal Care (reptiles)