16 people are interested
We need a volunteer to set up the Program Room for Bingo as well as help our Patients play bingo/table games.
- Monday-Friday 11:45am-2:45pm; one day per week minimum
- Skills Needed:
- Knowledge of Bingo, Dominos or Table Games (cards, checkers, etc.).
- Dependability to be here on time to pass out bingo cards.
Volunteers should be able to commit to one shift per week. Accommodations will be made for necessary absences (i.e. illness, vacation, appointments) and scheduling changes.
* Interested volunteers should have:
* Sense of humor
* Consistent schedule
* Minimum age: 14
*An interest in working with older adults is appreciated but not necessary.
We'll work with your schedule.
Alzheimer's Family Center9451 Indianapolis AvenueHuntington Beach, CA 92646
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 1 day per week for 2 hours per day
- TB clearance