Position description: Community Outreach Ambassador
Reports to: Community Engagement Coordinator
Term: 2 hours per week
Benefits: Lunch provided daily
Closes: Open until position filled
Neighborhood House Mission: To provide quality, affordable day care and support services to children and adults based on their ability to pay.
Overview: The role of the Community Outreach Ambassador is to support the Community Engagement Coordinator in representing Neighborhood House Adult Day Center at community events and organizations.
- Attend community outreach events and represent Neighborhood House.
- Visit with several different types of other community programs such as: local churches, universities, senior centers, and local senior health service centers to promote Neighborhood House Adult Day Services.
- Assist in facilitating new relationships with organizations in the community that also provide services for aging or disabled adults.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing communicator with excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Energetic personality with ability to communicate with diverse populations through a variety of media.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional weekends and evenings, in order to attend
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Work independently and effectively in multiple site settings.
- Spanish language skills beneficial.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week