Catholic Hospice, serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe Counties, is looking for Companion Care Volunteers. Volunteers provide companionship to hospice patients and respite to caregivers by playing games with a patient, reading, singing songs, or simply just spending time with them. As a volunteer with Catholic Hospice, you will receive specialized training in serving hospice patients and ongoing support. Volunteering with hospice does not have to be sad; it can be a truly uplifting experience. Volunteering can be one of the most rewarding experiences you may ever have. Taking a few hours out of your week to spend time with a hospice patient can make a profound difference in their life and yours.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Drug Screening and TB (Tuberculosis Test)
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Musical Companion Volunteer South
- Companion Care Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer - Miami...
- Companion Care Volunteer South
- Musical Companion Volunteer...
- Ensure Milk Delivery to Catholic...
- Musical Companion Volunteer ML
- Companion Care Volunteer Broward
- Companion Care Volunteer ML