7 people are interested
Nonprofit Executive Office Support
ORGANIZATION: Resounding Joy, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Resounding Joy seeks in-office support that will improve our overall efficiency, reduce administrative costs, and allow the team to focus on program expansion and funding development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and greet clients (1-3 per hour).
- Communicate with donors & volunteers.
- Assist with execution of major fundraising events.
- Conduct various research projects on fundraising prospects and draft grant proposals.
- Identify and communicate with potential partner businesses and organizations for Music Wellness Center events.
- File and organize documentation as needed.
- Exercise good judgment and confidentiality in dealing with volunteers, donors, and staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Energy, creativity, and attention to detail
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Must function well in group and team settings, as well as independently
- Must be flexible and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must possess interpersonal skills that excel in cultural sensitivity and respect for differences.
16+. Ideal for students or retirees looking for a fun, relaxed environment with something new every week.
About Resounding Joy, Inc.
10455 Sorrento Valley Rd., Ste 208, San Diego, CA 92121, US
Resounding Joy enhances the human experience through the therapeutic use of music.
Resounding Joy enhances the human experience with therapeutic applications of music. We uplift individuals and families with challenging conditions, help them achieve their goals, and support health and wellness throughout the community.
Our music therapists are highly-trained professionals, who after graduating with an approved degree in music therapy, complete a 1,200-hour internship and a challenging national board certification test. Music therapists’ education encompasses biology, psychology, and neurology, as well as training in voice, guitar, piano, percussion, and often other instruments to accommodate various evidence-based interventions.
We offer our powerful and cost-effective music therapy services through three main programs:
- Healing Notes - music therapy to support children in medical care
- Semper Sound - music therapy to assist military rehabilitation
- Community Connections - music therapy for all
The Resounding Joy vision is to expand international awareness and to increase access to the power of music for recreational and therapeutic purposes.
10455 Sorrento Valley RdSte 208San Diego, CA 92121
August 16, 2022
- People Skills
- Office Reception
- Executive Admin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 8 Hours a month