Habitat for Humanity of Berkeley County is excited to be planning it's 1st Annual Framing the Future Gala. We are looking for talented and dedicated volunteers to join our Gala Development Committee. Responsibilities include; donation requests, public promotion of the gala and other development related tasks. No experience needed just a passion to help others and strive towards a prosperous unified community. There will be a monthly conference call with everyone to check in.
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible will work with schedule
- Donation Phone...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Construction crews for new home
- Volunteer Committee Member
- Cashier/Customer Service for...
- Family Services Committee Member
- Gala Committee Volunteer
- Gala Development Committee
- Small Appliance and TV Repairs
- Gas and Diesel Mechanic
- Warehouse and Sales Floor...