If you love being out on the lake and have boat driving skills, this volunteer opportunity is for you.
Volunteer pontoon drivers are needed to drive our residents on our company owned pontoon touring Lake Minnetonka. Our pontoon is scheduled Monday - Thursday during daylight hours. Tours are scheduled for 1 - 1 1/2 hours each.
Volunteer drivers will be required to take and pass the DNR Boat Certification and be personally trained to drive our pontoon. Fishing tour drivers will be asked to help residents put on bait and take off fish. Staff will accompany care center and assisted living resident tours as well as our children's daycare tours.
If interested in learning more about this position, please contact Sue Wagener at 952-471-3920 or email at email@example.com.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 2 - 3 hours a week.
- Pass DNR Boat Certification & be able to operate LMS pontoon.
- Christmas Boutique Chairperson
- Bring a better quality of life...
- Pet Visitor
- PONTOON DRIVER
- Library Leadership Team Member
- Escort to an Elderly Person
- Create Your Own Volunteer...
- Spiritual Care Volunteer
- Adopt an Elderly Person
- Bingo Caller/Helper
- Food Tray Delivery/Runner
- PONTOON ESCORT