Employee Experience - HR Researcher
24 people are interested
International Professors Project (IPP) is a non-profit organization working to meet the higher education needs in emerging and developing countries. We are an all volunteer-driven group that functions as an exchange network for professors around the world.We are seeking dynamic and creative professionals who will support HR Research & will support our volunteer HR Team.
- HR Research in the field of Employee Experience
- Weekly article analysis - summary and discussion
- Team meeting presentations
- Use of Social Media to promote articles
- Support our HR team as & when required
- Scholarly research experience preferred.
- Strong interest in human resources
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to summarize and synthesize large amounts of information
Only those not in full time employment may apply.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Internet Research
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Human Resources Assistance
- People 55+
- 6 to 10 hours a week / 6 months