Office Assistant Volunteer – PAS Department
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where61 Corporate CircleNew Castle, DE 19720
Mission: Easterseals provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Purpose: Our fastest growing program, Personal Attendant Services (PAS), is in search for an ongoing volunteer to help process monthly Medicaid eligibility and fraud checks in the office. PAS allows people with disabilities to maintain independent lifestyles, to live in the community and make choices concerning their personal assistant needs. Individuals with disabilities taking part in the Personal Attendant Services Program choose and hire their own Personal Attendant and work with them based on their individual needs.
- Access and log into a state and government website (training will be provided)
- Process monthly Medicaid eligibility checks
- Process monthly fraud checks
Length of Volunteer Position: The ideal candidate will be able to volunteer on an ongoing basis or for a minimum of 4 months. They will be able to volunteer 1 - 2 days per week. We are open Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Qualifications: Dependable, detail oriented, desire to support our mission, pleasant manner, knowledge of computers and experience using Microsoft Office.
Support: Training for this position will be provided
Age Requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10-20 hours per week
- Program Activity Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Georgetown
- Creole Translators - Salisbury...
- Share Your Talents - Newark
- Office Assistant Volunteer – PAS...
- Community Ambassador Volunteers
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - New Castle
- Share Your Talents - Dover
- Translators - Sussex County
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Development Office Assistant