We are looking for someone who has the knowledge across multple social media platforms to increase the visiblity of our Mental Health Services Nonprofit. We are looking for someone who can educate and excite while helping brand an issue that has been on the periphery for far too long.
If you have the desire to help those who struggle from addiction or other mental health illness then this will be a great opportunity to do something good while bolstering your resume.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Interested in Mental Health?...
- Interested in Mental Health? Be...
- Interested in Psychology/Social...
- Intersted in Psychology/Mental...
- Office Support / Administative...
- Piano Teacher
- Upholstery Extraordinaire
- Employment Confidentiality...
- Create Holiday Cards for...
- Spanish/Hmong Homeless Outreach
- Social Media Volunteer