Where: Kohl Children’s Museum
When: Various Saturday dates of: April 1, April 22, April 29, May 6, and May 20, 2017 (need 4 volunteers per date) You can volunteer for one specific date, a few dates or all of these dates!
Time: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
What: The volunteer role is an Early Childhood Connections Event Coordinator in which you will help us with set up , food preparation, greeting the buses of people, assisting them with sign-in’s, handing out surveys, and event cleanup. These celebration events are for the teacher & families of at risk populations that will share their classroom projects & experiences that they have learned from & thru our Museum Educators out reach program.
Training: Will be provided when you arrive
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Parental Consent Form needed for 16 -17 year old volunteers
- Data Management Specialist...
- Event Assistants (various roles)...
- Museum Archivist Volunteer
- Early Childhood Connections...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Floor Guide Volunteer
- Museum Stories Reporter Volunteer
- Parking Team Volunteer for Touch...
- Birthday Party Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Master Gardener Volunteer