A Web Development Intern will be responsible for scaling CAIR's website, maintaining software documentation, and coordinating with the Web Design Interns. You will play a valuable role by participating in our project that will attract future and recurring donors to our website, helping them implement their own matching processes, explaining what "zakat" is in Islam, explainig the impact that they create by donating, and thanking them for their compassion and gift for our community.
This unpaid position is ideal for a college or post-grad student or professional seeking to utilizing their skills in an expanding non-profit and solving complex problems that'll benefit the community.
Basic requirements include:
- A portfolio of past work illustrating previous experience, skills, interests, and perspective
- Impressive programming skills
- 1+ year(s) experience in developing/maintaing/supporting web content management software
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation processes
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and, in the subject line, please clearly indicate the title(s) of the position(s) in which you are interested, in order of preference. Please include in your e-mail an explanation of why you are interested in this position, any relevant experience or skills, and your complete contact information (full name, email, and phone number).
You may also include a résumé and two references who have supervised you in a past volunteer position, internship or employment. Applicants must pass a background check. All internship and volunteer positions at CAIR-WA are unpaid.
Please note:ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN IMMEDIATELY we respond to applications year-round IMMEDIATELY as they are received, so apply now!
- Database Administration
- Computer Science
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20 hours a week for 6 months.