Volunteers needed for Career Tour - Wednesday -April 12, 2017 (9:30am to 3pm)
We need (8) volunteers to help chaperone and support the children throughout the days tour that will expose them to careers at Brooklyn Bridge Park.
♦ Prepare children in the morning before the day's trip/event.
♦ Escort children to the event and back via a school bus.
♦ Build a rapport with the children assigned to you, be a constant, assist in the development of their teamwork and leadership skills
♦ Guide children through the event, ensuring they remain safe while having a fantastic time
♦ NO walk ins permitted. All volunteers must be registered in advance
♦ 21 and over
♦ Wear black solid shirt (NO logos), blue jeans, comfortable shoes
♦ Please bring your own lunch and water.
♦ Photo release forms will be provided upon arrival
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Photographers needed for Career...
- Volunteer Graphics Designer
- Fitness Class Team Leader - Queens
- Kids Activity Coordinator - Harlem
- Volunteer Event Coordinator
- Fitness Instructors - Bronx
- Fitness Instructors - Brooklyn
- Chaperones needed for Career...
- Fitness Class Team Leader -...
- Volunteer Content Coordinator
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Zumba Instructor - Harlem
- Kids Activity Coordinator -...
- Fitness Class Team Leader - Bronx
- Zumba Instructor - Brooklyn
- Fitness Instructors - Queens
- Zumba Instructor - Queens
- Kids Activity Coordinator - Bronx
- Fitness Instructors - Harlem
- Zumba Instructor - Bronx