The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is seeking licensed and insured massage therapists with daytime/weekday availability to provide COMFORT HAND MASSAGES to our patients and caregivers in an outpatient clinic setting.
- Give comfort hand massages to patients and caregivers at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
- Provide a more positive experience to patients and caregivers in the reception rooms of the SCCA.
- Volunteers assist an average of 2 hours per week. Must be able to commit at least three months to the Volunteer Services Program.
- Massage Therapy Volunteers must be licensed, insured and at least 21 years old.
- A great opportunity to provide a rewarding experience to patients and caregivers during a stressful time in their lives.
To learn more about the volunteer opportunities available, the process for applying and the application itself, please visit www.sccavolunteer.org. Orientations are offered quarterly in January, May, July and October. Specific dates are listed on the website and the application - please be sure to note the application deadline. Required immunizations provided free of charge.
Pre-registration (application) and attendance at both sessions is required.
If you have additional questions, please reply to this posting, email email@example.com or call 206-288-1072. Make a difference in a cancer patient’s life!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- WA State Massage Therapy License