To begin, I’d like to share a little information about the Institute For Global Transformation(tm). We’ve created a global network for Change-Makers and Transformational Conversation designed to mindfully and creatively explore self, our global challenges and the exciting possibilities for building a better world in the 21st Century. As Change-Makers, we are pioneers in a new mainstream, millions strong, that now exists worldwide.
Dianne Collins says: "Millions of people the world over are part of The New Mainstream. It is defined neither by generation, by politico credo, nor by religious creed. The New Mainstream is defined by recognition that we are in a time of awakening to a new mindset, an expanded worldview and yes, a higher-level consciousness for humanity. The New Mainstream is defined by a cosmic pulse of awakening."
This vast group shares a sense of the connectedness of all things. They see themselves as bridge builders. They have deep concerns regarding the environment, economics, social issues, and relationships between people, communities and nations. As a result, they view the world through a radically different lens - a way of seeing that steps out of right and wrong and black and white thinking.
If you consider yourself a Change-Makers, we invite you to become part of our team and help us transform the world.
Before responding, please be sure to go to our website at www.ifgt.org and read through our articles, philosophy page etc. to be sure you are in alignment with our philosophy, vision and mission.
SEO Manager Purpose and Scope of Duties
We are seeking a very special individual who has the skills and vision to realize the potential of the Institute for Global Transformation’s (IFGT) impact for good. The right person will bring a mix of an outgoing, enthusiastic, "can do" attitude, business acumen, and a genuine passion for public service.
Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing recommendations for organic SEO success
We are looking for a skilled SEO/SEM manager for all search engine optimization activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- SEO experience
- Good understanding of conversion and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- SQL / MySQL
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- 4-5 hours a week