A percentage of our client partners are Spanish speakers, we rely on bilingual volunteers to act as interpreters at the dental clinic. Volunteers at the dental clinic will provide a patient-focused environment which treats every person with dignity and respect.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with translation in the office and in the dental treatment room
- Must speak English and Spanish
- Comfortable speaking in a fast paced setting
- Familiarity with and appreciation for the mission the Center and of the dental clinic
- Genuine commitment to work hours and days agreed upon
- Must be 18 years of age or above. No students from high school.
- Orientation to Ada Jenkins and Dental Clinic
Huntersville -Tuesday or Wednesday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Ada Jenkins Center - Two shifts;Friday, 9:00am - 1:00pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm; a minimum of one shift required
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1 clinic per month required