Seeking enthusiastic individuals who have excellent research skills to find various grant and funding opportunities that will support the Ada Jenkins Center. **This position can be done off-site as well as at the Center.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist Director of Development in seeking out applicable grants for which the Center may apply
- Identify the areas of outreach that are applicable to specific grants
- Help prepare report templates for grant proposals
- Must be 16 years old
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to effectively seek out and evaluate grant opportunities
- Familiarity with and appreciation for the mission of the Ada Jenkins Center
Time Requirements: 1-3 hours a week.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours/week