Provide an invaluable service to seniors by helping our Case Manager Assistants in Ethos' Home Care Department! The volunteer assists the Case Manager Assistant (CMA) with consumer cases between Nurses & Case Managers. The volunteer is responsible for reviewing notes in our database monthly for consumers.
Location: 555 Amory Street, Jamiaca Plain
Time Commitment: 2-4 hours/month
*Volunteer must attend a one time orientation for an overview of Ethos and volunteer policies
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/month
- Home Care Office Assistant!
- Do you speak Haitian Creole?...
- Do you speak Cantonese? Relieve...
- Volunteer at Cafe Pride!
- Volunteer as a Spanish Translator!
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Do you speak Greek? Seniors need...
- Do you speak Spanish? An Elder...
- Vulnerable seniors need your help!
- Senior Companions Needed!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Shop with a Senior!
- Male Friendly Visitors Needed!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Veterans Needed to Volunteer...
- Escort Seniors to Medical...
- Do you speak Arabic? Elders Need...
- PCA Office Volunteer